Big Queasy Never Give Up Cancer Gift For Women - Select Color
- In Stock
Never Give Up The Best Cancer Gift For Female Cancer Patients packed in a cute tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors and Slogan) 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Mask Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
- OPTIONAL - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$14.99)
OPTIONAL - Check box for sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
The Best Cancer Gift for Women
All her chemo essentials packed in a helpful beautiful tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.She will totally ROCK THIS!There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing! Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it. She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy. The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
The recipient said the gift was very thoughtful and the items included are so practical. She tried the queasy drops immediately...