Cancer Gift For Men
- Rothco Durable Lightweight Cotton Canvas Tote Bag 18" x 15" x 5"
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Tumbler - Double Wall - Holds 16 oz
- Men's Premium Crew Socks
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL : Saint G Chemo Beanie (+$15)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing. Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
*Some blanket colors may vary based upon availability.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was such a helpful gift and the person I sent it to was very happy to have it help him out. All of the items it contained were so thoughtful and Iâm glad that it cheered him up.