Cancer Care Package for Men Big Queasy F U Cancer
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Canvas Two Tone Tote Bag Appx 18" x 10" 600 denier polyester Front Pocket
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Premium Men's Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Sold Separately +$15.00
- Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing. Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it. He never knew he needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
My uncle LOVED the bag and everything in it! He uses this bag to carry things everywhere he goes. Best gift I could have gotten him.
I ordered the Chemo Shit Tote. I sent it to the hospital so I didn't see it myself but the recipient loved it! I wanted to add a beanie to this package as it didn't come with one so I put a note in the comment section upon check out and someone e-mailed me back in about 5 minuets! They made it happen without a problem. It was nice knowing there was someone there that was listening to me! These people obviously care and that's hard to find these days! MUCH appreciated!
I purchased this for my best friend's dad. He was so excited and thankful when he received it that he put it on social media. Anyone that he knew who has been through chemo has commented that he will use everything in there and that it was such a thoughtful gift. Many people asked where I got it. What an awesome idea. So much better than flowers!!!
I bought this gift basket for my father who was starting his chemo treatments approximately 2 weeks after I ordered. The product shipped very quickly. Although a little pricy, I was very impressed with all of the pieces that were included in the bag. This is a well thought out and crafted gift for someone going through a difficult time.