Cancer Care Package She-She Fa-Fa Big Queasy
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
Cancer Gift Basket for Women. You Know She is She-She Fa-Fa and that's why you love her. She will totally Rock This.
- XL Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Color / Slogan Below) 15" h x 11.5" w x 6.5"
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers - 2 Pairs
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a Rose
- Beautiful Fleece Wrap comfortably wraps around the shoulders and tucks through a loop creating a draping in front or over the shoulder. Detachable flower pin. Easy access for nurses while still giving the patient dignity. (Select Color Below) Hand wash cold, air dry. One Size fits All
- Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing. Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it. She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy. The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
I sent this to a friend's mother who just started chemo. She loved it and was excited about everything in the basket.
I was not there to see the package, but the recipient and her family were speechless. They were blown away by not only how many items kept appearing out of the bag, but also by how thoughtful and useful each item was. I've never before felt so good about sending a gift I couldn't see. Just Don't Send Flowers has earned my trust.
I sent this package to my sister. It arrived faster than expected. She loved it.
The gift was received with much love and thankfulness. Very lovely.
We purchased the bag for our friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer.
She is so pleased and keeps saying how thoughtful all the items are.
This is a wonderful alternative to flowers, as the recipient will be able to use on their journey.