Cancer Care Package She-She Fa-Fa Big Queasy - Choose Color/Slogan
- In Stock
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Women. She is She-She Fa-Fa and that's why you love her. She will totally ROCK THIS!
- XL CANVAS TOTE BAG (Choose Color / Slogan Below) 15" h x 11.5" w x 6.5"
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers - 2 Pairs
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Crossword Puzzle Book Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a Rose - (Select Color Below)
- Beautiful Fleece Wrap comfortably wraps around the shoulders and tucks through a loop creating a draping in front or over the shoulder. Detachable flower pin. Easy access for nurses while still giving the patient dignity. (Select Color Below) Hand wash cold, air dry. One Size fits All
- OPTIONAL - Check box for sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing! Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it. She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy. The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
The gift was received with much love and thankfulness. Very lovely.
We purchased the bag for our friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer.
She is so pleased and keeps saying how thoughtful all the items are.
This is a wonderful alternative to flowers, as the recipient will be able to use on their journey.
A work colleague recently learned her leukemia returned, and is undergoing intensive chemotherapy. I called the hospital and they informed me she couldn't receive flowers. After researching numerous sites for gift options I came across your website and ordered The Big Queasy. She loved the "basket" and commented on how appropriate the gifts were for someone going through chemo.
At the same time, I looked through the other types of baskets you have, and selected the Spa Day Getaway Gift Box for my home-bound mother who suffers with advanced Parkinson's. She loved the variety of goodies in the box and couldn't say enough good things about it.
Finally, a close friend just learned she has to go through 16 weeks of chemo because of breast cancer. It has all come about very suddenly and is a shock for all of us. I have ordered the She She Fa Fa Big Queasy and am so glad I can take her something that will be useful to her during such a tough time.
As much as I wish none of my friends would have to battle cancer and have to go through chemo, I'm thankful for your website where I can find gifts that are appropriate and practical and help me contribute to their comfort in at least a small way.