The Best Cancer Gift Care Package for Women packed in a helpful beautiful tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
Canvas Tote Bag - YOU GO GIRL!
Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inchesPashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
Crossword Puzzle Book
Satin Eye Mask
Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipes
Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$14.99)