The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Women.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
The LITTLE QUEASY CANCER CARE PACKAGE Includes:
QUATREFOIL PRINT TOTE BAG
* Measures 12 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 8
* Canvas, Magnetic Closure & Interior Zipper Pocket
PASHMINA WRAP SCARF
*Silk/cashmere feel *Measures approx. 28" x 70"
TWO Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks
QUEASY DROPS by Three Lollies
* A package of 21 lozenges infused with nausea-relieving essential oils of assorted flavors
* Doctor Recommended, All Natural, Drug Free
* The Natural Way to Ease a Queasy Stomach!
ICY COOL TOWEL
* Instant Cooling - Retains coolness up to 4 hours
* No Refrigeration Needed * Machine-washable
ORGANIC PEPPERMINT TEA
*Caffeine Free *16 Wrapped Tea Bags
YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER:
* Glamour Magazine * Better Homes & Gardens * People