Cant Remember Sh*t Journal
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Are you forever forgetting birthdays, passwords, the name of the eatery you liked so much on vacation, where you stashed the gold necklace, etc., etc.? Join the club -- the growing ranks of those of us who cant remember shit.
But take heart! Here's a little reminder book that will help you keep track of everything you need to know but forgot to remember. Organized by tabbed categories, it includes:
- A Perpetual Calendar to note dates to remember.
- A section for Internet Passwords.
- On Loan, to help you remember things lent or borrowed.
- Entertaining, in which you can record gifts given and received and notes about social occasions (menus, guests, what you wore, etc.).
- Travel, with packing lists, places for notes about your trip, and more.
- A Home section, in which you can note What to Do When and repair and maintenance information.
- Health, in which to note health histories, allergies, bloodtypes, and more.
- Extra tips and checklists to help you stay organized.
An elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps your organizer closed. Hardcover volume measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high. 144 pages.