Chemo Care Package for Men - Big Queasy Gym
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
Just Dont Send Flowers - The Super Chemo Care Package for Men You Got This.
- Duffle / Gym Bag 12 h x 21 w x 9.25 d - 600 denier polyester w/ Adjustable shoulder strap
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Premium Men's Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow, Satin Eye Shade ,Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Sold Separately +$15.00
- Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing.
Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets
Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have.
Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin.
The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
He never knew he needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy
God this for a good friend out of state that unexpectedly found out he is in last stage of multiple myeloma / bone cancer. His wife thanked me for the package thinking it was so thoughtful and will definitely be used for the Chemo/Radiation treatments that he just started. She said he absolutely loves it. Package arrived earlier than expected, so that made me really happy as this all happened so fast. It sincerely breaks my heart that I can't be there in person. Thanks so much for having such well thought-out gifts to send. Will definitely order from here again, if needed.
I love the product and most importantly the person receiving it also love it. It came quickly and was wrapped. I am so glad that I purchased this it’s a great gift at a time when you might be uncertain what to do for your loved ones.
My relative really appreciated this gift and said everything in it was perfect!
I have no experience with cancer diagnosis and treatments. So when my father in law started his treatment process just before Fatherâs Day I didnât know what to do or give as a gift. I found this site and product and my father claimed it was the perfect gift
My step- father has cancer and I didn't want to send flowers or unhealthy foods that might make his situation worse. This bag was just perfect for what he was going through and he really appreciated it. It looked very professional and the items inside were very thoughtful and extremely beneficial for his needs. Thank you.