Just Dont Send Flowers - The Best Cancer Care Package for Men
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
- He never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy
*Men's Duffle / Gym Bag - - Select Slogan
- 12"h x 21"w x 9.25"d; Approx. 2,331 cubic inches
- 600 denier polyester with polyester dobby contrast
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Mesh end pocket
- Front pocket
- Black Gym Duffle Bag
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Premium Men's Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Elegant Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow
- Satin Eye mask
- Earplug set (colors vary)
- 4 Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipes
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Sold Separately