Chemo Crap Gift For Men - Big Queasy
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Gift For Men With Cancer Undergoing Chemo Treatment
- Canvas Two Tone Tote Bag Appx 18" x 10" 600 denier polyester Front Pocket
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable - Use as directed
- Men's Premium Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL : Saint G Chemo Beanie (+$15)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing. Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it. He never knew he needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
I was so pleased to find a gift that was created for a male friend going through chemo. Our friend seemed so pleased to receive it I-really think it cheered him up. He was munching on the ginger cookies when he called to thank us.
This is a great gift idea for someone going through Chemo! We ordered the Chemo $h!t bag and it was nice because it made our friend smile, and also had a lot of useful items inside. The only thing that I wish was different is that a gift card was included in the bag
Although the recipient was very happy with the gift, I was extremely disappointed to hear that my gift card was not included in the package. My friend had to call the company to find out who sent the gift.
The recipient loved this gift.
I purchased this for someone who lives far from me but is close to my heart and is undergoing chemo and radiation. It arrived three days later, and I received a call about how it put a big smile on his face and really lifted his spirits. These gifts are a great idea. So full of useful and thoughtful items. So glad this exists!