Big Queasy Chemo Care Kit For Men
- Men's Duffle / Gym Bag - Select Slogan
- 12"h x 21"w x 9.25"d; Approx. 2,331 cubic inches
- 600 denier polyester with polyester dobby contrast
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Super Soft Fleece Throw*
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Tumbler - Double Wall - Holds 16 oz
- Men's Premium Crew Socks
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL : Saint G Chemo Beanie (+$15)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
*Some blanket colors may vary based upon availability.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
God this for a good friend out of state that unexpectedly found out he is in last stage of multiple myeloma / bone cancer. His wife thanked me for the package thinking it was so thoughtful and will definitely be used for the Chemo/Radiation treatments that he just started. She said he absolutely loves it. Package arrived earlier than expected, so that made me really happy as this all happened so fast. It sincerely breaks my heart that I can't be there in person. Thanks so much for having such well thought-out gifts to send. Will definitely order from here again, if needed.
I love the product and most importantly the person receiving it also love it. It came quickly and was wrapped. I am so glad that I purchased this it’s a great gift at a time when you might be uncertain what to do for your loved ones.
My relative really appreciated this gift and said everything in it was perfect!
I have no experience with cancer diagnosis and treatments. So when my father in law started his treatment process just before Fatherâs Day I didnât know what to do or give as a gift. I found this site and product and my father claimed it was the perfect gift
My step- father has cancer and I didn't want to send flowers or unhealthy foods that might make his situation worse. This bag was just perfect for what he was going through and he really appreciated it. It looked very professional and the items inside were very thoughtful and extremely beneficial for his needs. Thank you.
Just sent this to my BIL. Arrived on time and he was happy to have received such a wonderful gift. So glad I found this website!
Beautiful package! Perfect!
Bought for my brother-in-law. He laughed at the "Chemo Sh*t" logo and said everything included comes in very handy.