An Awesome Cancer Gift Basket for Women.
- Black Quilted Tote Bag
- Top Zipper Closure, Front Zipper Pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps (adjust to 12 in)
- Dimensions: 12½ in x 9 in x 4 in
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Tumbler - Double Wall - Holds 16 oz
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
Optional - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$15.00)
Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing. Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets. Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it. The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.