Chemo Kit Tote For Women Black Quilted Big Queasy
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
The Best Cancer Gift Care Package for Women Available!
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Women. There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
17 Item Set includes:
BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC SOLID BLACK QUILTED TOTE BAG (Choose either Blue or Pink Accessories Below)
*Measures 16.5' x 12.5' x 5"
*Zipper Closure with Metal Feet
*Beautiful blue/white gingham lining inside
*Front zipper and open pocket
- BLACK QUILTED TOTE BAG
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers Pair One
- Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers Pair Two
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Petite Elegant Crossword Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow
- Satin Eye mask
- Earplug set (colors vary)
- 4 Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipes
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Sold Separately
Gift set arrives beautifully packaged in cellophane, ribbons and decorative box
It sounds like my aunt found everything she needed in her gift tote. She was touched, and that was exactly what I had hoped to do. It's not often that my family opens up about such trying experiences, like cancer, but she shared with me the challenges she was facing and her hopes in treatment after receiving the gift bag. I'm so glad I chose to send this one! Thank you!
Everyone Iâve purchased for from this site, cancer, gallbladder surgery, back surgery has just gone nuts over the thoughtfulness of the gifts.
I sent a cancer care gift tote to our aunt who is undergoing treatment for her cancer. Its difficult to know what to send during this uncertain time, but we most definitely wanted to send our support. The gift filled tote was perfect. The recipient was thrilled with everything & said it was "exactly what she needed." Can't get better than that! Thank you Just Don't Send Flowers!