A Little Queasy Cancer Care Package - Select Color/Slogan
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Cancer Patients. There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea and Queasy Drops for nausea. A must have.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Color & Slogan) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- 3 Puzzle Books * Sudoku * Crossword * Word Search
My Aunt was very excited to receive this care package! She felt she could use everything provided, said the scarf was super soft and was grateful to learn about products she had not yet heard about (queasy drops / towel). I am so glad I found your website! I have passed it along to several friends already. Thank you for doing what you do!!
I ordered this item for a friend who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I wanted to send her something other than flowers or a plant. The package arrived within a few days of my placing the order. My friend texted me when she received the gift. She said it left her speech (she is never at a loss for words) and made her cry. She said she will be wearing the socks during those long treatment days. She took a picture of the contents of her cancer care package and the items looked very nice.
I highly recommend this care package.
I have another friend who just underwent bypass surgery and I plan to send her something from this company.
Deeply appreciated by person who received it.
I ordered this bag for my friend. She’s recently been diagnose with breast cancer. She loves it! She said it was perfect. Would definitely order again.
We wanted to get our step mom something to help her through chemo and this was perfect. She loved the bag. It made her laugh. She also loved the items it came with since she wont know what she would need. Great idea and she absolutely loved it! Fast shipping too. She got it just in time to start her first chemo session.