A Little Queasy Cancer Care Package
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Cancer Patients. There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea and Queasy Drops for nausea. A must have.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Color & Slogan) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- 3 Puzzle Books * Sudoku * Crossword * Word Search
This gift was for a cousin getting treatment. We wanted something a little different but useful as well. Our cousin said she loved receiving it snd discovering all the fun and useful goodies inside.
I sent this to a dear friend battling colon cancer. She loved it!!! What a wonderful option! I would love it if there were refill packs we could purchase for the nausea pills, teas, and puzzle books. But I highly recommend!
My friend loved it! Said the socks and scarf were super soft. Thanks for making this situation a bit better.
My Aunt was very excited to receive this care package! She felt she could use everything provided, said the scarf was super soft and was grateful to learn about products she had not yet heard about (queasy drops / towel). I am so glad I found your website! I have passed it along to several friends already. Thank you for doing what you do!!