A Little Queasy Cancer Care Package - Select Color/Slogan
- In Stock
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Cancer Patients. There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Color & Slogan) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- 3 Puzzle Books * Sudoku * Crossword * Word Search
This bag was a gift for my MIL who is just beginning to undergo treatment for lung cancer. She was absolutely thrilled with the bag and all the goodies inside. She received many compliments from the nurses and other patients at the hospital who thought the bag was awesome! Wonderful gift to lift spirits and put a smile on many faces!
So glad I found this site. My friend loved the "chemo crap" tote and goodies that I sent her. She especially loved the beautiful scarf that came with it.
Nice basket quick delivery
Wonderful service, quick delivery and great product! Would highly recommend!
My friend called as soon as her "Chemo Shit" bag arrived. It was heartwarming to hear her laugh like she meant it. She appreciated all the goodies in the bag and the sentiment in the bag. She's having a rough time and this helped lighten her mood for her next treatment.
This was a great product that I ordered for my friends mother but I requested rush order and it was at least 2 days longer
Prompt delivery, items as advertised and brought a smile to the recipient's face as intended!