Luxury Wrap Leopard Big Queasy Cancer Gift For Women - Choose Slogan
- In Stock
The Coolest Cancer Gift for Women You know her and her personality. She will totally ROCK THIS!
- CANVAS TOTE BAG (Choose Color / Slogan) 15" h x 11.5" w x 6.5"
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers Two Pairs
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a Rose - (Select Color Below)
- Radiation Lindi Skincare Essentials Kit: Click Here To Learn About The Lindi Fight Back Pack
This starter kit comes with sample sizes of our most popular products, including: Body Lotion, Body Wash, Citrus Face Serum, Lavender Face Serum, and Soothing Balm . All Lindi Skin Products are: Clinically Tested Proudly made in the U.S.A. in an FDA compliant facility Dermatologist & Allergy tested Paraben Free Never Tested on Animals
Fleece Wrap comfortably wraps around the shoulders and tucks through a loop creating a draping in front or over the shoulder. Detachable flower pin. Easy access for nurses while still giving the patient dignity. 100% polyester fleece. Hand wash cold, air dry. One Size fits All
OPTIONAL - Check box for sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Women. There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing! Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it. She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy. The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
Our friend was thrilled to receive her gift bag and was amazed by the great merchandise..