Just Dont Send Flowers - Send The BEST CANCER CARE PACKAGE FOR GUYS
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
- He never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
Rothco Vintage Washed Canvas Messenger Bag
- 15" x 11" x 6"
- Heavyweight Cotton Canvas with Enormous Main Compartment
- Adjustable 2"W shoulder strap
- Insider Zipper Pouch & 4 Outside pockets
- Brass Hardware