The Big Queasy Chemo Care Package - Choose Color/Slogan
- In Stock
The Best Cancer Gift Basket For Women Fighting Cancer packed in an inspirational tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors and Slogan) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Crossword Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Mask Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$15.00)
OPTIONAL - Check box for sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
I purchased the gift basket for my sister in law who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. The basket arrived quickly and I delivered it to my sister in law who is a nurse. She opened the gift basket after I left and the next time I saw her she told me how beautiful the gift basket was. She was very happy with all of the items that were in the basket. It will make a huge difference for her as she begin radiation and chemo.
The basket arrived very quickly and was everything my sister could need during this time. She said she was going into her chemo treatments prepared and could not wait to show off her basket!!!! This is the best idea and gift ever for anyone going through such a hard time. God bless you all. Thank you.
I had no trouble ordering from the website. The gift I sent was 'trackable' via UPS, which always puts my mind at ease. My family member received her gift with no issues, and absolutely loves it! It is filled with all sorts of goodies to help her through the chemo/radiation treatments she is currently receiving.
I will order from Just Don't Send Flowers again, and would recommend this to anyone.
When my friend received her basket, she was quite happy. She said all of the items were appropriate and useful. She also liked the colorful bag with the personalized message.
Ordered this gift for my mother in law who is undergoing radiation and a stem cell transplant. She thought it was so thoughtful and canât wait to put it to use, she knows this will be do useful as this isnât her first round. I ordered this on Friday for Motherâs Day and she received it the very next day which is awesome. Love this company and Iâm super impressed! Thank you for making her motherâs day special!
She loved it! Super thoughtful gifts to help her through her chemo even when I can't be there for her.
Daughter-in-law very happy with gift, and that makes me happy too. Chemo is terrible. We are distanced apart and wanted to send something appropriate. Possibly next best gift to "get out of chemo free" card!
It was wonderful to find your thoughtful business at a time when fear and bewilderment are in the heads of people who not only deal with cancer it also those of us who just donât know how to help. So glad to have all the helpful items for my sweet friend who was blindsided by her diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. She is the storm and will beat this with s little joy from your company.