The Awesome Cancer Gift Basket For Women Fighting Cancer packed in an inspirational tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors and Slogan) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Mask Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$15.00)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye mask/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
My aunt loved her basked! She has cancer and loved all the little goodies. It was well packaged and very aesthetically pleasing. Products were all high quality!
What an amazing company and product. Super fast service an delivery. My mom is in love with all of the products, especially the ginger snaps and cooling cloth. Thank you for helping me send her a hug
This was a gift from my office team to one of our colleagues. She loved the bag, especially the queasy drops, which she reported as being miraculous! Thank you for such a nice gift choice for our dear friend!
This care package has a variety of items and you can choose from several different colored bags. It's takes the guess work out of deciding what to give to someone who has to go through chemo. It's a great way to let them know you care.
This was a gift and very helpful