The Big Queasy for Men - Gift For Cancer Patients Messenger
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
- Rothco Vintage Washed Canvas Messenger Bag 15" x 11" x 6" Heavyweight Cotton Canvas with Enormous Main Compartment Adjustable 2"W shoulder strap Insider Zipper Pouch & 4 Outside pockets Brass Hardware
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Premium Men's Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow, Satin Eye shade, Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Sold Separately +$15.00
- Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing.
Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets
Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it.
He never knew he needed an Icy Cool Towel until he had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
This was my first time using "Just Don't Send Flowers" and my co-worker who's going thru both Radiation and Chemotherapy said this was one of the best gifts he's received. He said the items in the bag are absolutely perfect for someone undergoing treatment. He was so very appreciative and thought it was an awesome idea. I'm thankful that he was pleased. And if in the future I have someone who may be going thru Chemo and/or Radiation treatments I will use your services. Thanks!
this was a HUGE hit. filled with awesome items for my friend that he LOVED. he was very happy to receive this gift. thank you