The Best Cancer Gift Basket for Women. Purple is Awareness Color for Colon Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach Cancer & All Cancers
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing!
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf.
The LITTLE QUEASY CANCER CARE PACKAGE Includes:
BEAUTIFUL QUILTED TOTE BAG
*Measures 16.5' x 12.5' x 5"
*Zipper Closure with Metal Feet
*Beautiful coordinating gingham lining inside
*Front zipper and open pocket
PASHMINA WRAP SCARF
*Silk/cashmere feel *Measures approx. 28" x 70"
TWO Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks
QUEASY DROPS by Three Lollies
* A package of 21 lozenges infused with nausea-relieving essential oils of assorted flavors
* Doctor Recommended, All Natural, Drug Free
* The Natural Way to Ease a Queasy Stomach!
ICY COOL TOWEL
* Instant Cooling - Retains coolness up to 4 hours
* No Refrigeration Needed * Machine-washable
ORGANIC PEPPERMINT TEA
*Caffeine Free *16 Wrapped Tea Bags
3 PUZZLE BOOKS
* Sudoku * Crossword * Word Search
Ive given this gift several times, each instance has returned such gratitude and rave reviews from both the recipient and their care takers. In fact one of the recipients ended up turning around and purchasing the same package for several of her chemo day girlfriends.
We are all grateful for the great gift you have assembled.