Men's Big Queasy with Robe Chemotherapy Gift
- Canvas Two Tone Tote Bag - Appx 18" x 10" - 600 Denier Polyester - Front Pocket
- Luxury Waffle Robe - Select Color Above - One Size Fits Most - 48 inches long - Content: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Tumbler - Double Wall - Holds 16 oz
- Men's Premium Crew Socks
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow Satin Eye mask Earplug set (colors vary)
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the cancer patient and he will think you are brilliant for knowing. Duffle Bags & Totes are exponentially more useful than baskets Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A MUST HAVE. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets him sleep wherever he goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. He doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when he feels like it. Luxury robe keeps him warm and comfortable.