The Works Chemotherapy & Radiation Gift Basket - Gym Bag
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
Send An Awesome Gift For Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemo and Radiation.
18 Item Set includes:
- Black Gym Duffle Bag (Choose Your Favorite Slogan Below)
- Super Soft Fleece Throw
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- Premium Men's Crew Socks
- Biotene Mouth Rinse - travel size bottle
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy drops - all natural by Three Lollies - great for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment 1.5 oz fragrance free with colloidal oatmeal - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck pillow
- Satin Eye mask
- Earplug set (colors vary)
- 4 Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipes
- Lipton Noodle soup mix with chicken broth (2 pouches)
- Saint G Chemo Beanie
- Radiation Lindi Skincare Essentials Kit: Click Here To Learn About The Lindi Fight Back Pack
This starter kit comes with sample sizes of our most popular products, including: Body Lotion, Body Wash, Citrus Face Serum, Lavender Face Serum, and Soothing Balm .
All Lindi Skin Products are:
OPTIONAL - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
Our friend was very happy to receive this gift. He thought the items would definitely be useful and really liked them. Thank you for the prompt delivery and these services.
Prompt, courteous, friendly service,
Great value for the price,
That âs 15 stars, right there.
And the recipient gave the R&C care package rave reviews.
Total: 20 stars!
I canât say enough great things. This is the perfect gift to give for the difficult road ahead. It includes things I never thought about and it was greatly appreciated. The bag shipped the same day I ordered and arrived in 2 days.
Although I didnât see the package, my parents raved about it. In addition, I forgot to add their apartment number when ordering. When I was called by customer service I texted my sister and mother and they didnât respond with the apartment number. Since I was at work, I was also unable to respond to my voicemail from customer service. Somehow they were able to call my parents apartment complex and find their apartment number. That is above and beyond! And by doing that my dad was able to get his package before his first chemo treatment. So grateful for what they did for me!
Arrived within the week, the day before chemo started- without any extra shipping charges. Thank you!