Big Queasy with Robe Women's Cancer Gift
She is BAD ASS - everyone sees her strength. Remind her with a cute tote bag filled with a robe, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect care package.
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors and Slogan) 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Luxury Waffle Weave Spa Robe - Select Color Above
- Select color above
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- 48” long
- One Size Fits Most
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Acrylic Tumbler - Double Wall - Holds 16 oz
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing. Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets. A luxurious waffle weave robe to keep her comfortable. Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have. Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect. Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.