Big Queasy Cancer Care Package For Women
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
She is a FIGHTER. Send her this chemo care package for women in a helpful tote bag with a scarf, nausea drops & loads of helpful items to make the perfect chemo care package.
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
Optional - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$15.00)
Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing.
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
Thank you for providing this option - what a thoughtful gift. We didn’t know what to purchase and it was perfect and received so well!
My step mom loved it! Made her smile even though she was diagnosed with Stage IV breast, skin, lymph, and bone
Still being thanked for this gift.
I sent this to a cousin who is undergoing chemo treatments. She called me to say she was so excited when she received it and went through all the items in this gift. She had never seen anything like it before. She said it made her day. I know it made mine for sure!
My best friend is going through it right now, but she absolutely LOVED THIS gift. She was overwhelmed by all of the thoughtful products that ease the symptoms of chemo! She sent me photos and a video as she unpacked the bag, and it warmed my heart to hear the glee in her voice. This is a lovely gift to let someone know that you care and they’re loved.