Cancer Messed With The Wrong Bitch Gift For Women
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Canvas Tote Bag (Choose Colors) Dimensions 15h x 11.5w x 6.5d inches - Choose Your Slogan
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (silk/cashmere feel) can be used as throw, head wrap or scarf
- Organic Peppermint Tea (16ct bags) for nausea
- Icy Cool Towel - Reusable
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl's Spa Socks with Grippers
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (travel size)
- Ginger Snap wafer cookies (appx 40-50 cookies) - great for nausea
- Queasy Drops - all natural by Three Lollies for nausea
- Aveeno Moisture Bar - fragrance free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment - 2 packets
- Puzzle Book
- Neck Pillow Satin Eye Shade Earplug Set
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (2 pouches)
Optional - Saint G Chemo Beanie arrives fashioned into a rose. (+$15.00)
Optional - Please write in order notes at checkout if you wish to have sugar free, vegan and gluten free options. Will substitute with sugar free queasy drops, bicycle playing cards for chicken soup and chapstick substituted for ginger snap cookies.
There are several key items that make this special to the chemo patient and she will think you are brilliant for knowing.
- Tote bags are exponentially more useful than baskets
- Peppermint Tea, Ginger Snaps and Queasy Drops for nausea. A Must Have.
- Chemo patients sometimes have their circadian rhythm disrupted and sleep patterns altered. The eye shade/ear plugs/neck pillow lets her sleep wherever she goes...even in the chemo chair. Perfect.
- The Optional Saint G Chemo Beanie Rose is a very soft and sleek beanie that can be worn alone or under hats. Arrives beautifully presented as a rose.
- Aveeno products with oatmeal are also gentle on the skin. The Biotene mouth rinse helps with the sore mouth and sensitive gums that chemo can cause.
- She doesn't want food or candy. Chicken soup is there when she feels like it.
- She never knew she needed an Icy Cool Towel until she had one. Sweats caused by nausea and body temperature fluctuations make this item so handy.
- The pashmina wrap can be used as a travel throw, a head wrap or a scarf. The color is flattering to everyone.
I have ordered one of these bags for a friend going through treatment and she loved it. When another one of my friends was diagnosed I returned for a 2nd purchase. She also loves everything in the bag. She says it is like having a SPA day whenever she opens it up. Thank you for offering this service. It brings smiles to those that really need something to smile about.
On a separate note, the customer service has been awesome. I wanted my 2nd gift to be a surprise and had it mailed to (unknowingly) an old address. the bag was returned recipient unknown and I contacted the CS dept. with the correct address. It was promptly resent and I was not charged a 2nd delivery fee. I highly recommend this company and their products. Go the extra yard and don't just send flowers or a card, send items your recipient will appreciate more and may need to help them get through a tough time